Project: Web server
Web server written in the D programming language to host server side web applications (written in any programming language) on multiple domains. It provides encrypted HTTP content over SSL using Server Name Identification, and has been battle tested in production for over 5 years hosting several of my web domains, such as my own personal website.
Written because I was looking for a quick way of sharing Rscript output with other researchers at different universities. Once working I wanted to use other programming languages as well and added generic support for other languages. Use any language to write your SSL encrypted homepage, why not brainfuck, however Ada, R or PHP are also fine.
The web servers main features / aims summarized:* Support server side web applications written in any programming language
- * SSL/HTTPs support by openSSL and Deimos bindings
- * Server Name Identification by using multiple free Let's encrypt certificates
- * Small footprint: Code, CPU and RAM
- * API support for PHP, Python, D, R, or add your own in: api/
- * Example web applications, including PHP, Perl, D, R, brainfuck and Ada.
More information see: https://github.com/DannyArends/DaNode
Last modified: 17 Apr 2019, 11:22 | Edit